CONSUMER RIGHTS - CALL - CANCELLATION REQUIREMENTS
1.If you place an order in electronic form through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract which are provided to you.
2. Participants are subject to the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Consumers No 6502 and Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other legislation in force with regard to the sale and delivery of the goods they buy.
3. Cargo charges, which are shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this time, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and, if any, the guarantee document, the instruction manual.
6. If it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7. If the buyer can not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING THROUGH THE UNCERTAINTY USE OF CREDIT CARD:
If the credit card paid by the buyer is found to be used unauthorized by the unauthorized person after delivery of the product and the price of the product sold is not paid to the seller by the related bank or financial institution, the buyer shall notify the product of the contract in 3 days it must be returned to the SELLER.
IF IT CAN NOT BE DELIVERED DURING PRODUCT DURING THE PRODUCT WHICH IS NOT FORECAST:
9. If any force majeure that the seller can not prove to occur and can not be delivered on the product's end, the situation shall be notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the item with a similar product, or the deferral of the delivery until after the interruption. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment has been made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made a payment by credit card and canceled, the product is returned to the product bank within 14 days from the cancellation, but the bank can transfer the account of the buyer within 2-3 weeks.
CONTROLLING THE PRODUCT FOR THE BUYER:
10. The lender will inspect the contractual goods / service before delivery; broken, broken tear, etc. damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / service shall be deemed to be undamaged and sound. PURCHASER, After delivery, the goods / service must be carefully protected. If the right of withdrawal is used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
11.ALIC of; within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods for which it has purchased or the person / organization that it has shown, the seller may use the right to withdraw from the contract without any legal or criminal liability,
12. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SIGNIFICANT NOTICE:
NAME / TITLE:
DIRECTION OF SEEKING:
13. If the alien is a service that he has purchased, this 14 day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the end of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal can not be used in the service contracts whose service is started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of residence belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of redemption, it must be within 14 (fourteen) days of written notice by registered mail, fax or e-mail addressed to the SELLER and not be used within the scope of the "
USE OF SEATING:
16.3. (If the item to be refunded is an enterprise, if it is refunded, it must be sent together with a refund card issued by the institution.) Order refunds issued on behalf of the institution will not be completed if the refund is not canceled.
17.The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged together with the box, package, and standard accessories, of the items to be returned.
18.SATICIER is obliged to return the documents which bring the total price and the borrower's debt to the BUYER within 10 days from the receipt of the notice of withdrawal and to return the goods within 20 days period.
19.If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the fault of the FIREWORK or if the return becomes impossible, the PURCHASER is obliged to compensate the damage of the FIREWORK. However, the PURCHASER shall not be liable for any alteration or deterioration that occurs due to the proper use of the goods or the product within the right of withdrawal.
If the amount of the campaign is lower than the limit set by the SELLER due to the use of the right to withdraw, the amount of the discount benefited from the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS THAT CAN NOT BE USED TO SEE:
21. Items of underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, makeup materials, disposable items, items which are dangerous for immediate deterioration or which are likely to pass the expiration date, prepared in accordance with ALICI's request or expressly for personal needs, products which are not suitable for health and hygiene when they are packed by the BUYER after being delivered by the BUYER, products which are mixed with other products after delivery and which can not be separated by nature, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines other than those provided under the Subscription Agreement, digital media content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer supplies, packaging materials, packaging materials, If the JIN is opened by the PURCHASER, it is not possible to comply with the Regulation. It is also not possible to use the right of withdrawal for services rendered with the consent of the consumer before the end of the revocation period.
22. Unopened, untested packaging for cosmetic and personal care products, underwear, swimwear, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationary consumables (toner, cartridge, tape etc.) , intact and unused.
ORGANIZATIONAL AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. CLIENT agrees, declares and undertakes that it will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card contract between the card holder bank and the bank if the payment transactions default with credit card. In this case, the bank may apply for legal remedies; the buyer may charge the cost of the expenses and the proxy fee from the BUYER and if the BUYER defaults due to the borrowing of the BUYER, the BUYER agrees that the BOILER will pay for the damage and loss suffered by the BUYER due to delayed performance.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
You can make any of your bank accounts (TL) from ............, ........., bank accounts or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
25.You can use your online credit card, online single payment or online installment of all kinds of credit cards. On-line payments will be processed at the end of your order to keep your credit card.